Electronic Design Automation Engineer
- Above 2 years Industrial Experience.
- Circuit Debugging Skills
- VLSI Design Skills
- Knowledge in ESI and BIS Standards for Designing
- Programming skills such as C++, C, Java, VHDL
- Experience developing/debugging Linux based file systems and
- Developing/debugging SAN based technologies and protocols in a Linux based system
- Design, test, and communication skills
- Team-based experience in EDA software development and support
- A good understanding of digital and small signal analog electronics.
- Ability to perform electronic debugging/troubleshooting.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Product Design Engineer
- CAD Software Skills (Solid Works, auto cad, other Design Software’s )
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Knowledge in all Technical Departments.
- Spirit to work in a team.
- Graphical Drawing Skills and do 2D sketches with proper measurements and theoretical calculations.
- Rapid Model Making Skills.
- Having technical, practical and scientific knowledge and ability.
- Interested in the way people choose and use products.
- Implementing and revising company’s compensation program and job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Click here to apply online.