Industrial Design Engineer
- Technician with more than 7 years of experience or Engineers with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in any one of the following Manufacturing Sectors like Agro Based Industries, Heavy Duty Machinery, Industrial Machinery and Automobile Industry.
- Exceptional Scientific and Technical knowledge in Material Selection, Machine Designing, Fabrication and Standardisation is Required
- Able to design, Simulate, Mould and Transform Ideas into Real Time Products.
- Able to learn, simulate any new open source Designing Software tools within Short period of time.
- Able to check the safety measures and post production maintenance support for the product.
- Knowledge in free hand sketching and any of the following software like Solidworks, AUTOCADD, CATIA, ANSYS etc will be an added advantage.
- Above 3 years Experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Develop business plans and sales strategies.
- Assists with core business development activities.
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients and strategic planning.
- Business planning for key initiatives.
- Developing Prospect for new business.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Identifying opportunities, involvement in preparation of proposals and final negotiation and closure.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
Electronic Design Automation(EDA) Engineer
- Above 2 years Industrial Experience.
- Circuit Debugging and VLSI Design skills.
- Knowledge in ESI and BIS Standards for Designing.
- Hands on Experience in EDA Tools.
- Programming skills such as C++, C, Java, VHDL,MATLAB.
- Experience developing/debugging Linux based file systems.
- Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, ORCAD, Proteus and Eagle.
- Embedded Sensing and Electronics.
Machine Design Engineer (Hydraulics)
- Talented Engineer / Technician having exceptional scientific and technical knowledge in Material selection, Machine designing, Fabrication and Standardisation.
- Develop test plans with prototype and test equipment to verify feasibility and reliability of designs at all stages of development.
- Working knowledge in selection of Hydraulic motors, cylinders, Actuators, Pumps, valves and oil as per standard suitable for the semi-automatic robot.
- Able to check the safety measures and post production analysis of the project.
- Create models, drawings, and specifications for parts and assemblies.
- Work with domestic and overseas manufacturing partners to develop manufacturable designs and scalable processes.
- Troubleshoot issues, determine root causes, design and implement corrective and preventative solutions.
- Working Knowledge in engineering drawing standards and designing software languages like Solidworks, CATIA, ANSYS, AUTOCAD.
Click here to apply online.
For more queries, please drop your mail to [email protected]